Sunday, October 18, 2015

Masculine Cards for those special out doorsy types in your life!

I saw a demonstrator doing a similar card on her site and fell in love with it!  I actually changed out the background and used the "Woodland Textures" embossing folder.  I coated the background in versa mark and sprinkled dazzling diamonds all over it for that sugary frosted look.  These look amazing in person!  I used the oval dies for my main focuslayer and the forever favorite "Lovely as a tree" for the forest.  The beautiful majestic elk came from "The Wilderness Awaits" Stamp set.  This stamp set is one of those 'I GOTTA HAVE IT' stamps.  If you have this stamp then you know what I mean!
 
 
 
I tore a piece of scrap to mask off the mountains with and used a post it for the moon.  I then used Wink of Stella to make the moon shimmer.  The ink for this focal layer is just the new archival gray and black.  Simple but a really nice layout!


 
This stamp set is a must have for anyone who has a hunter or a nature lover in the family!