Sunday, October 18, 2015

Getting ready for fall!

Working on a few items for fall using the curvy keepsake.  This is one of the most valuable and versatile dies that Stampin' Up! has to offer.  There are literally hundreds of things you can make with this one tool!  The fun never stops with this one.  It is the item I tell everyone that they should order first because it will work for any holiday, birthday or party.  You will need the Big Shot for this one but it is so worth it!
 
Below I paired the Curvy keepsake with the Vintage Leaves found on page 88 of the annual catalog.  Yea, you are right!  It is one of my favorite bundles and from what I can tell it is a favorite of many since I see beautiful cards popping up all over Pinterest!
 
 

 Here is one of the cards I made with the Vintage Leave set for Thanksgiving.  I used versamark all over the leaf and used a clear powder on it to make the leaves shiny.  I also added a touch of gold glitter to it.  These are so fun to make. You can see any of my tutorials on YouTube by just typing in my name "Donna Demko" in the search field.