Saturday, October 31, 2015

All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray.....

Fall is in the air and I cannot wait for the cooler temperatures and the changing seasons.  I have rounded up one of my favorite stamp sets for my Thanksgiving cards that I will be sending out.  This stamp set has a set of dies as well and yep, you can purchase them as a bundle and save!

Nothing says fall more then the Vintage Leave stamp set # 138802 and the matching Leaflet Framelit Dies # 140235 (bundle)






As I was running the leaf die thru the Big Shot, I layered a piece of black fun foam under it and cut the two pieces at the same time and glued them together to give dimension to my leaf.  I also added clear embossing powder to the leaf so that it really POPPED off the page!  Very fun card to make!  What a lovely stamp bundle!